See the broad range of courses we teach at undergraduate, Masters and PhD levels.
An undergraduate degree is your first degree at university. The Bachelor of Science is an internationally recognised, flexible program that will open the doors to an outstanding future. See potential honours projects and supervisors.
- Bachelor of Science major in Climate and Weather
- Bachelor of Science major in Geography
- Bachelor of Science major in Geology
- Bachelor of Science major in Environmental Science
- Bachelor of Arts major in Geography
- Bachelor of Science (Extended)
- Bachelor of Science (Honours)
- Bachelor of Environments (Honours)
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours)
Graduate Certificates & Graduate Diplomas
Our Certificates and Diplomas are designed for those that seek to gain practical experience and formal qualifications and provide a pathway to further study.
Masters by Coursework
A distinctive suite of programs designed to provide options in advanced research training, specialised coursework studies and professional skills development. See potential masters projects and supervisors.
Masters by Research
A research degree lets you carry out independent research on an area of study that you're passionate about. It requires you to write a thesis that makes an original contribution to your field, demonstrating your expertise.
A Doctor of Philosophy (PhD or Doctorate) involves writing a thesis. It is the most advanced level of study offered by the University of Melbourne.